TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

Hi guys, found this on rationalwiki.org pls dont damn me for...

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi guys, found this on rationalwiki.org   pls dont damn me for posting it... but I know you will.

False hope is abundant in issues revolving health. Health serves as a fertile ground because it is so salient to our daily lives. Everyone wants good health, but often can not or do not want to do the things necessary to have it (and sometimes there is nothing that can be done). Something that everyone wants, but not everyone can get is easily manipulated by quacks and frauds selling their easy non-solution solutions.
    At its most extreme, peddling false hope in health revolves around pretending to have cures for deadly and incurable, or difficult to cure, diseases. This is where the slimiest and vilest people thrive, offering up quick and easy cures forcancer, AIDS and autism. Others claim to have found secret causes for these diseases, such as vaccines, or completely deny the germ theory of disease, or push failed pseudoscience like homotoxicology.
    Less extreme are the peddlers of easy weight loss schemes with no dieting or exercise, worthless cures for the common cold, and many other more transitory or lifestyle health issues. The major players in this area are homeopathicDisallowed, bodybuilding woo, and questionable herbal supplements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.