My Windows 7 is behaving strangely since Windows 10 has arrived....

1. 2,950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    My Windows 7 is behaving strangely since Windows 10 has arrived. I'm suspicious that Microsoft isn't give you the option to download what you choose.

I choose as an example not to down Power Point, Access, Onenote and Viso etc.

On a number of occasions I attempted to unclick or deselect the options to download Viso and ran it for a couple of hours.
    The screen kept displaying downloading but it got stuck on 0K's downloaded and nothing was downloaded since the 7 Jul.

Yesterday I accepted the download of Viso as an experiment and let it go for a few hours.

After a number of hours it was still displaying downloading with 0K's and 0%.

When I decided to shutdown my PC I noticed that on the Shutdown Tab there was downloads to be installed.

After completion of the download, I restarted my PC and went to the uninstall options.

To my surprise my PC downloaded all the Microsoft Office crap that I normally deselect.

It appears that Microsoft is forcing you download everything they deem as necessary- my understanding that is how Windows 10 behaves.

Radicool Views

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.