Hey, you don't need to explain to me that, the Bible is God's...

1. 22,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hey, you don't need to explain to me that, the Bible is God's word, much of what Christ spoke was God's word. And where Christ has in fact put his own take (personality), the message was based on what he was told and commanded to say = God's word.
    The point of my posts - in the past when you have plastered US with JW literature, we respond/reply as that's what HC is all about, and you ignore or if you come back, it is with irrelevant topic/verses which can only suggest, avoidance of the point being made to you. The later point I mention, appears exactly what your doing with this post?

To make it easier for me, just pickup the Bible - OH Boy, if only you knew - That's pretty much all I rely on and I would suggest you take your own advice and stop relying on JW literature. haha and JW Bible.
    One example - Many verses say, God dwells in You. JW changes that and says nope, he is in Unity with you and that doesn't mean, IN YOU = total and deliberate distortion of God's truth. Christ says, believe me, the Father is in me, JW says nope, that means Unity.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.