CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Tweetie, there would be a reason why the CDU stock is in a...

1. 54 Posts.
    Tweetie, there would be a reason why the CDU stock is in a trading halt for so long.If its for the placement of $50m that everyone says it is, then there are probably companies doing a DD and a lot of people know what the deal will be and who its getting done with. or the DD for $50m there is probably an army of lawyers, geos, metallurgists, accountants etc just to name a few that will have the inside inof on the deal. If they where allowed to commence trading with all these people know the deal the insider trading would be massive. This is also the people from CDU that are involved. Talking to a mate of mine who lives in the Curry reckons there are around 30 Chinese in the Hotels making a trip to Rocklands and back daily. I would say all about this deal.

How can a company trade when so many people know including the CDU people that are involved in the DD and placement?. There is no way the ASX is that dumb to allow a company to trade when so many people involved in the deal and have access to the info of the deal.

Remember the trading halt is for the placement not Oceanwides placement. Dont know what the holdup is in the Oceanwide deal but if they said it'll be done it usually gets done. Ill back WM against Askari about getting the deals done. Look how far they have come since they started on the plant in August. I agree with the comment most of the knockers are ex shareholders venting their anger, poor little buggers.

Sour grapes. Why would anyone that doesnt hold a stock spend so much of their valuable time bagging??? Must have nothing better to do. Im goin fishin.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.