CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Janti they don't need the process water dams to be completed...

1. 2,755 Posts.
    Janti they don't need the process water dams to be completed until commissioning starts. You can line and fill those dams if you want but the water will just sit there until commissioning starts because its more or less involves a closed circuit with water returned to those dams from the tails and gravity thickener overflow. The plant would have potable water available from the water storage facility which is complete plus the fire water supply would have to be operational to please the department of mines and insurers since the crushing circuit is online.

Its also common in the industry that fuel farms are sometimes leased from the fuel supplier which is handy in the case of a fuel contamination dispute so perhaps the installation of fuel farm is pending contracts but in any case isn't required until towards the end of the electrical installation and the fuel farm could be completed within a few months and for less than a mil.

Actually its interesting that Cudeco chose the path to own their own power stations rather than have contract power like Sandfire which could of saved them over $50 million in Capex for the both of them but increasing processing costs in the long run and there's a thought for funding considering I've work for a mine that did own their own power station but then sold it to the banks and leased it back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.