1. Most Discussed
  2. Gainers & Losers
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Join HotCopper today

HotCopper is the largest stock market forum in Australia with over 250,000 registered members and more than 6,000 posts per day. Membership is FREE. Join now!

3. There is now a Managed funds topic. Enjoy.
PRR 2.2¢

wakey wakey mr market

1. Vulture

6,100 posts.

Excellent post, it rings so true.

"Thanks for obliging Vulture."

My pleasure Mac (& Ymav4294), thought I might be a tad entertaining at times lol..

Btw, great to be familiar with both disciplines I must say.

"Looking forward to some more argy bargy when RoHo gets back from his long lunch. Hope it's a boozy one so we might get some fireworks. He is at his best with someone new to fight with"

Isn't that what life is all about :)
    (Responding to the colorful characters of HC lol...)

2. simplejam

273 posts.

Nuts!!

lol... best part i like the last sentence

Either that or it crashes on Oct 2

3. robhood

1,770 posts.

Another good day.

It seems that manipulators are running out of steam. True believers of this wonderful company are holding on tightly to their shares -and why wouldn't they? The company has made "tremendous progress over the last couple of years". A statement backed up by our chairman with a $1000,000 plus investment.

If repeating positive statements is regarded as ramping and misleading, well so be it. HC have provided a very powerful feature - the IGNORE button. Some of you should consider using it, as I intend to step up my positivity, particularly between now and the end of 2017 (if the company is still around) - lol.

Forget day to day share price fluctuations. Focus on fundamentals. Fundamentals are excellent. All is Good, despite what certain non-holders and one or two strange holders would have you believe.

Enjoy your weekend!

4. robhood

1,770 posts.

nuts your predictions are interesting, and I particularly agree with your last line. Did you have to use a chart to come with what you posted? - lol

All Good!

5. ahjay

4,631 posts.

nuts,if your crystal ball is correct I'll see you at the Sanctuary Cove boatshow in a couple of years.I'll be the one being followed by a dozen boat brokers.

6. lexcorp

3,225 posts.

what rampant ramping nuts, god knows how you can be so one sided and be allowed to have posted this

un be lie vable

7. ahjay

4,631 posts.

knowing nuts Lex,tongue in cheek comment mate.

8. lexcorp

3,225 posts.

i can see that but he hopes it makes the sp go up lol

anyway all good, pretty amusing on second thoughts

9. ahjay

4,631 posts.

yeh mate,nuts is one very good poster,one of the informative ones.I suppose he is entitled to have some fun every now and then.

10. lexcorp

3,225 posts.

i haven't seen what you say in all honesty :)

anyway i might buy back into prr, since selling at 10, throwing that cash into topping my ahz at 0.056(today closed at 0.069)and hitting 0.074, i was lucky to pull that off, but i was sure it would be right

ppl questioned me selling approaching oct for prr, ive seen it all b4 mate

just be long guys,buy low and hold for long and be comfortable

:)

in all honesty good luck guys, just saying things as i see it

11. ahjay

4,631 posts.

beg your pardon

12. robhood

1,770 posts.

Another good night on NASDAQ, with relatively good volumes continuing to be traded. Looks positive to me.

All Good

13. Vulture

6,100 posts.

Here we go lol...

"Did you have to use a chart to come with what you posted?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jTHNBKjMBU

"Another good night on NASDAQ, with relatively good volumes continuing to be traded. Looks positive to me."
    "If repeating positive statements is regarded as ramping and misleading, well so be it"
    "Focus on fundamentals. Fundamentals are excellent. All is Good, despite what certain non-holders and one or two strange holders would have you believe."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjedLeVGcfE

Just looking at the latest chart.

The LT trend based on a 45 bar MA is up, while the ST trend based on a 9 bar MA is down. The parabolic is in bearish territory with the market caming within 0.02 points of reaching the parabolic SAR, showing some weakening in the downtrend.

MACD is in bullish territory, but also indicates the possibility of a short term decline within the next few trading days.

The falling ADX indicates that the current LT trend is weakening and may possibly reverse. Expecting a choppy market condition ahead.

DMI is in bearish territory.

A break of 9.4 resistance (to close that 9.6 gap) would be desirable. Current technical support appears to be in the vicinity of the low 8's. (although there's an exposed gap @ 7.2 which I mentioned couple of weeks ago)

IMO.

14. cgt2009

11,764 posts.

We have a binary event in October....kinda makes your chart prognostications kinda moot.

15. Vulture

6,100 posts.

"We have a binary event in October....kinda makes your chart prognostications kinda moot."

Nevertheless, I don't mix TA opinions with FA potential..

16. Joe007

368 posts.

The chart will show where we've been after the event ,,don't think even the chart can tell us where we're going till we have been there,,lol..

17. Vulture

6,100 posts.

"The chart will show where we've been after the event ,,don't think even the chart can tell us where we're going till we have been there,,lol.."

You're absolutely clueless lol....

(Keep the conversation going but got a few things to do now, will reply to all doubters later)

18. nuts

701 posts.

Charts are valid in that they are self fulfilling prophecies. If everyone thinks a certain point is a resistance, then it becomes one.

19. robhood

1,770 posts.

"Charts are valid in that they are self fulfilling prophecies".

nuts, you a being kind.

I believe that charts are useless, with a stock like PRR. At best they will show where the price has been, but as far as anything else is concerned - worthless - that is my opinion.

I read the announcements and have concluded that all is proceeding exceptionally well. I can also see that manipulators have had and are continuing to have a ball with PRR.

All Good!

20. robhood

1,770 posts.

"The chart will show where we've been after the event......."

Joe007, you are game saying the above. But I do agree with you. Useless - IN MY OPINION.

21. robhood

1,770 posts.

"DMI is in bearish territory.

A break of 9.4 resistance (to close that 9.6 gap) would be desirable. Current technical support appears to be in the vicinity of the low 8's. (although there's an exposed gap @ 7.2 which I mentioned couple of weeks ago)"

Complete rubbish - IN MY OPINION

22. macenroc

585 posts.

Just brilliant RoH0
    Your analysis and insight is once again dazzling.
    You must be a very successful investor.

23. boiler

3,534 posts.

One of the best HC has seen mac, 1600+ posts in over 3 years on one stock, and the stock is up 2 cents from his first post.

You could says rob has given his 2cents worth here :)

But be careffull rob, those manipulator demons you speak of may take it back off you.

The stock remains in a long term downtrend, in the charting world that's when the stock price trends down for an extended period of time. I think someone may have mentioned that here some time ago when the stock was trading at a higher price, but that wouldn't be possible because charts are useless and they only tell you where the price has been.

Lets hope those demons let it go up shortly eh rob, so we can all make some money here, regardless of our personal opinions :)

[URL=http://s712.photobucket.com/user/jlg524/media/prr_zps9f01951b.jpg.html]

[/URL]

24. irynka

876 posts.

nuts,

It is your dream. You can't imagine on what kind of trading volumes are required to fulfill your dream.

Just write down the following resistance levels:

11c; 16-17c; 22c and finally 28c.

You will see what kind of force (trading volumes) will be required to overcome these resistance levels especially the last one of 28c. It will take a long time to reach and finally to pass the last resistance level.

Hope this helps to understand the basics of technical analysis.

irynka

25. nuts

701 posts.

Yes, tongue firmly in cheek.

26. robhood

1,770 posts.

boiler, great to see you back here. Have been travelling and not able to respond to your valuable contribution. You probably thought that I was being rude and ignoring you. Here is my feedback on some of your comments.

"........... up 2 cents from his first post."
    Of course you know when I first bought PRR. I guess that your chart must have told you. One must never under estimate the power of the charts!!!

".........................but that wouldn't be possible because charts are useless and they only tell you where the price has been".
    Good summary boiler, well done! I completely agree with the above - Useless (IN MY OPINION), particularly with a highly manipulated and VERY LOW volume trading stock like PRR. On the other hand, fundamentals are excellent - don't you think? And that is all that matters with PRR.

Hope to see you on-going contribution.

Dare I say it! All Good!

27. TPLO

1,241 posts.

that was a ridiculous post.

28. robhood

1,770 posts.

"that was a ridiculous post".

TPLO, yours is a very complex post. Are you able to explain exactly what you mean? lol

Have to go out now. Looking forward to reading your response tonite.

29. robhood

1,770 posts.

Looks like the NASDAQ has awoken to the fact that PRR may be on to something. Another good trading night with relatively high volumes. That is what we need over there, investors to start taking notice - price not relevant at this stage.

All is falling into place beautifully, as far as I am concerned.

Wonder what manipulators will do today here on ASX!

30. macenroc

585 posts.

RoHo

If you call the volumes traded on asx of PRR as miniscule and therefore irrelevant. Why do you say the nasdaq is trading relatively good volumes. Last night traded about 46,000 ADR's , equivalent to about 1.2 mill shares here.

Is it you are just using licence to support your assumtions/ theories?

31. robhood

1,770 posts.

mace, I think that most sensible people would assume that I was comparing to the volumes that were trading on the NASDAQ earlier in the year and previous years. Remember those days of zero and 500 etc trades or have you forgotten. Compared to those days last night's volume is huge. Don't you think?

Yes, volumes being traded on ASX are miniscule. Despite games being played by manipulators, long term investors are holding on tightly to their shares and so they should.

No "licence" needed with PRR, mace.
    All Good!

32. macenroc

585 posts.

RoHo

Sensible people don't assume.

You appear to be contradicting yourself to support your assumptions.

One minute miniscule on the ASX next minute on even less volume but on the nasdaq you call it huge.

You figure it out. I'm a sensible person and I certainly have.

You are obviously a very successful investor so I shall defer to you on this.

33. ymav4294

244 posts.

i think it is a case of glass half full, brain half empty

34. macenroc

585 posts.

Kruelle ymav.

35. robhood

1,770 posts.

mace, I do hope that you are not getting agitated because of the share price. As I keep saying, the share price is not important at this stage in the cycle. All engineered by manipulators on a handful of shares. Meaningless!. I think that most sensible PRR investors can see that, and that is evident by the fact that they are holding on tightly to their shares. Thus the miniscule volumes being trade/churned on ASX.

Lets hope that we have another relatively huge night on NASDAQ. This will mean that the word is spreading over there and that is what we need – Exposure.

It is good to see that you regard yourself as a sensible person. That is being positive – keep thinking that way! I hope that ymav comes out to label himself as being a sensible person also. That is what is needed on the PRR thread – positivity.

Don’t worry. All Good!

See you all tomorrow. Busy for rest of day/evening. Think positive!

36. Pretty sure it's been said before "the price doesn't matter" ... all that matters is the comedy gold this thread provides, livens up a dull day :p

37. Vulture

6,100 posts.

Absolutely ridiculous post..

38. macenroc

585 posts.

Andrew
    Thats what HC is really for.
    I get bored and log on to pick a fight with RoHo. He loves it and so do I.
    ;-))
    Not really here to read about opinions on the SP
    love hearing from the brainy boys about there assesments of the product.

DISCLAIMER:
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.

The HotCopper website is operated by Report Card Pty Ltd. Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, you should before acting on the information or advice, consider the appropriateness of the information or advice in relation to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial product advice.

From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice.

^