michelef Its time to wake up and understand that Corporations...

1. 17,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    michelef

Its time to wake up and understand that Corporations along with government sympathisers are running the worlds economies unabated and uncontrolled.
    Most governments around the world are just the mouth piece for their big corporate donaters.
    Why do you think not one bank official has ever been charged over all these banks being fined for:
    Money laundering for Drug Cartels
    Money for Terrorist organisations (Funding to sanctioned banks in the ME)
    Arms and funding for Drug Cartels.
    Illegally fixing the POG
    Fixing the FX markets.
    Money training and arms for terrorist organisations in the ME.

the list goes on.

It is time the people took control of their own governments and stopped thinking that these political parties have the peoples best interests at heart, they do not.

We are just voting for the next corporate entity which most often is banks and big miners, or maybe a corporate entity that represents many corporate unions.

If you want proof of this then look no further than the Qld Government and its receipt of money from miners to change the vote on the mine extension. How about our current government backing a call for an inquiry into the IO industry and when BHP send in their lobbyists the government suddenly cancels the enquiry.
    How about the dozen ministers from the last NSW government resigning after evidence given at the CMC. They resigned to stop further court action and now they are free.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.