A chart to pass the time [IMG] so the fibo retraces that I've...

1. 7,432 Posts.
    A chart to pass the time

so the fibo retraces that I've been pushing up to get a 50% retrace/buy point that as yet has not even been gone near.
    50% today is 58.5.
    Gap open today but a retrace to close it won't tempt me. even back to close the high 50's one may give caution.

Market Cap Analysis,that's the Go.
    What will VXL be if it gets anywhere near SYR? gee do I have to add in the unlisted escrow shares and options? do I have to guesstimate any further placement issues for finance etc? Too difficult better to just shoot for the moon and 'calculate' $8 because for one thing it'd be grouse and give me confidence to plunge at 70 cents secure in my DYOR that's backed up by a great mob of posters on the thread who give me the thumb yada yada too much reading the TON thread for me.

Sooo how about Market Cap comparison with other fellow travellers to graphite Mammon?
    last time I checked there was only 1/3 Canadians over $100mil. I personally did an Average of about a score 20 TSX/Pink Slip stocks some of them under $1million but they averaged out at ~$40mil once the under a mil ones got the chop.[Don't think you can ASX list with a MC under about $5mil]

Anyhow that's my criteria now re Market Cap comparison.under/around $40mil with definite prospects of production at or around 2018 prefer some production by 2016 of say 20ktish [doing d'Boutique] and not sprouting about 60/100kt is their gunner do by 2020
    well i reckon back of the envelope like that a full producer could come in at MC $250/300mil while the 1/2 yearers off could do what? $100/150 mil by next year? probably a bit ambitious the $150 mil but certainly TLG and maybe KNL could with AXE running up the Inside be $100mil soon.

But where does that leave VXL producing now on an unadjusted 70 cents $110 MC ?
    well not prepared to do a new entry at this level,missed it so sad too bad Best Wishes to Long Term Holders from float etc.
    have a nice trip or ride as the gung ho boys say.

but remember the market maxim- if you wouldn't buy it now could it be over priced,topping lighten up time?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.