I will admit there would be some racism in the police force. But...

1. 22,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I will admit there would be some racism in the police force. But if cops were so racist why aren't prisons in the USA filled with Indians, Asians or even Jews who are pretty much high on the pecking order in the USA. Why do 1/3 of black men go to prison? Is it because of racism or is there something inherently wrong in the black culture.

Also, if it was just a matter of racism, why is it that virtually every "black home" in black neighbourhoods has their windowed bared up to stop intruders.

How do the police not racially profile when it is that one race over any other that totally overrepresents the community in crime. Thirty-three percent if one particular minority group don't go to prison coz of racism. All you need to do is watch nearly any documentary about any successful African American and they will talk about how their parents tried to steer them away from crime.

yes, I have no doubt that at times they are victimised, but we never hear about the white kid or white man/youth being shot because it is not newsworthy.

again if the cops were so racist, why aren't all other races represented in prison the same as black men.

Oh, and who disobeys cops when their guns are drawn and they are warning you?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.