MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

I am heavily invested in MBN, Infact this is the only stock I...

1. 2,441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 291
    I am heavily invested in MBN, Infact this is the only stock I held since Dec Last Year.
    Everyone has its own risk situation , In my Case, I was prepared to lose all if this baby
    did not push thru the trading suspension of Dec 2014 . By saying that, I just did not put
    all my bets here without Comprehensive research. Being a previous holder of this stock
    and losing 98% of my holdings when it went ADMIN I got hurt like everybody else.
    Then MBN was resurrected by the Noties , this time erasing a massive 400 million in
    debt. This stock was a roller coaster that went to hell and Back several times. Looking
    at the various stages this went through, When the COP was very high, it was hammered
    and went down as low as 2.98c. No one wants to touch this stock back then , not even Tomboy lol.
    Only a few brave souls went for it. Luckily it paid off, Management was able to turn this around.
    Sp went 3 bagger on the first day after suspension and that was history.

Looking forward, gone are the presumption that the COP from Q4 is just a once off. Infact it is
    going lower. 3 consecutive Quarter, the COP was below Ni Pr even this LOW.
    I ask trippa, Had it not for the Nickel Pr Tanking below $5.00 and instead hover around
    $6.50 to $7.00 when you started your dramping as obviously you sold out, What would the
    SP of MBN would have been now. Definitely not at 10c and definitely we have more money in
    the bank. It is the Ni Pr that caused Havoc to all Nickel Miners but MBN held on because it
    has a low COP . The question is , If the Nickel Pr improves to even just $6.00/lb,
    we will definitely make money while others will still be losing money. If the others can't
    survive then they will shut down , therefore there will be lower supply of Nickel.

MBN is well supported by The Noties, They own this company. They make sure it will not
    stop production or they will be the bigger loser. So you make your own Risk Analysis of how
    much you will invest in MBN basing it on this. Will MBN survive this Nickel Price War against
    competition? DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.