ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

Freddy the company web page also says CTR are a oil/exploration...

1. 2,945 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 240

Freddy the company web page also says CTR are a oil/exploration company and listed under the ASX energy section, so as BM stated to you as not so, tells me as usual and right from the start misleading false bs. As for being an investment company, well what can you say, gawd. I can't find one successful investment from the many past or present okap related ASX listed companies. I've only found there seems to be a consistent pattern were all the company's have misinformed share holders at some stage,sucked out millions of dollars from the system then rinse and repeat via spin into new dodgey projects.

Regarding our Guatemala oil field projects, what a wonderful deal they trying on now.
    Yep we own 60% of LAR but there giving 50% back to them for free-However left us with the option to give LAR 1 million dollars within 12 months to increase our now holding 10% to 15% or loose the lot. hahaha. Unreal what a deal . And Mitchell told you CTR is in fact just a investment company lol. For who ??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.