FAR 1.23% 40.0¢ far limited

Upside in oil volumes in Buried Hills, SNE and Sangomara and Djffiere

1. 16,221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    Just been reviewing what has been said by FAR amnd shown in presentations and a few things stand out:

Buried Hills:  pre-drill Bel-1 was shown as having 3 main sands and post-drill it is now represented as having gas in the higher sections of each of the sands and oil in the lower (down-dip) sections.  Seems that this is a relatively strong  "expectation".  This could be replicated in the other buried hills prospects.

This in the SNE-4 results announcement augers well for additional oil:
    • Shallower gas sands first discovered in BEL-1 and SNE-3 were also present and gas bearing in SNE-4. The potential for down dip oil in these extensive reservoirs is being assessed
    Recent graphics of the Sangomar Deep block prospects and discoveries show SNE, Sirius and several Buried Hills prospects all dumping up against and most likely extending into the shallower Sangomar block to the east.  We know that SNE-4 did not even go close to defining the eastern boundary.

Added to this is the comment that Cath made in her latest video that: "..... In addition FAR has farmed into a neighbouring block [Djiffere] where we see an extension of the SNE field”.  I hope she meant that and I have emailed her for confirmation but she has been travelling and very busty so no reply yet.

This all gives me somemcomfort that we have indeed "only scratched the surface" in exploring our acreage in Senegal.

H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $36.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.5¢ 40.0¢ $464.8K 1.155M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 119733 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
40.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.23 %)
Open High Low Volume
40.0¢ 40.5¢ 40.0¢ 68198
Last updated 14.47pm 28/03/2024 ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.