AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Hi Awoonga For me the Communications issue is much more...

1. 401 Posts.
    Hi Awoonga

For me the Communications issue is much more important post finance.

Moving forward I am now deeply concerned about the ability of this company to promote itself and communicate effectively.

I believe if a lot of shareholders understand the long term potential of AVB they will not rush to sell on the coming SP rise post finance. At this juncture it looks like the company do not see the importance of a communicating how great the outlook is.

It must be a priority of all of us LT holders to demand this gets done properly and as soon as possible, because a company can often be stuck in the doldrums and never reflect its true value because it never communicates effectively with its shareholders or the wider market. This is OK for a company that is being primed for a take over, but not one that needs to aggregate all different types of longterm shareholders.

For this company not to heavily promote itself after finance will be a concern, and we have been warned that there is no management leader for this and simple nods from TP at the AGM will not result in action. Assuming with production this will be magically solved in my opinion is not the case. If they cannot communicate now, then when production starts they will have even less time!

Not often that a group of shareholders can change company policy, but in this case I believe with the right type of demands they will be forced to listen.

Gus
    IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.