UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

I reckon it would only take about $10-$20m to get the ball...

1. TDA
    11,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    I reckon it would only take about $10-$20m to get the ball rolling, especially with the small volumes going through.

Step 1: start to apply pressure with solid buying, only $1-$2m a day would change the landscape already.
    Step 2: do this continually for 5-7 days slowly but surely inching the price up 5-10% a day
    Step 3: watch some of the shorts start to cover as their profits dwindle and positive turns negative
    Step 4: wait for the slow down in the rise and some shorts to start entering again as the pressure subsides
    Step 5: as some shorts start to re-enter reapply buying pressure ($5-$10m should have been used since step 1)
    Step 6: use your remaining $5-$10m to ramp up buying for the next 3-5 days
    Step 7: watch as the shorts scramble to cover the $60m odd positions that are out of the money
    Step 8: enjoy them jumping over themselves as they compete with each other to cover and insto hedges unwind
    Step 9: laugh

Obviously lining this up with good news to come out of the company would work perfectly as this news can sink the boot in after your action plan

Maybe we could call on Lisa to help us now that she has Bluetooth capabilities and potential partners look to be making some filing moves in the near term

Nice to dream hey..........
    Last edited by TDA: 16/12/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.