FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Unlocking Value

1. 496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Hi all,

I am a experienced commodity capital markets professional.

As someone who has spent the many years researching and investing in commodity stocks there is some serious to be unlocked value in BGS for shareholders.

Commodity research analysts typically only value companies on its primary commodity and then look at secondary commodities from a "credits" into lower production costs.

The issue for BGS is that the lithium and gold deposits are separate and the company is presently only being valued on the lithium.

Depending on the strategic objectives for BGS ~ circa 10 to 15 million of value could be created by moving the gold asset into a new company. The new company would then give all existing BGS shareholders equity in the new company (essentially free shares).

Overall:

1. You would keep your existing shares in BGS (and most likely same valuation).

2. You would get new shares at same % ownership in BGS in a gold company that has a good chance to do a transaction.

Just my thoughts as I like to see people do well and do not think BGS shareholders are getting value for the gold asset.

Now if the company's idea is to sell the asset then a dividend would also be nice

Either way, not saying that BGS should do this. Only that it could be done.

Best of luck,
    Super Ninja

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.