UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

I don't want to leave any other impression that I am totally...

1. 1,247 Posts.
    I don't want to leave any other impression that I am totally impressed with the pump. My story about asking some people who I know in the Diabetic Care Profession just validated what I thought was a great product. I wish I could ask someone in the biologics area about the wearable injectors but that is beyond my humble network. Finding health care professionals these days specializing in diabetic care is sadly common.

Further I am totally impressed with CFO David Hastings. The financing he did was brilliant. Contrary to belief there as around 2.5% dilution to get $70 Million. Now he has created a fairly liquid asset in which to leverage to the companies best advantage.

The sequence of announcements this week were brilliant. They did it in a honest manner. You can't claim pump and dump with how the two went together. If there was just the product announcement then the Tilson minions would chime ... 'Oh another product and no customers'. What they did was use this week to get out what would be perceived as bad news and now will use customer agreements to push the stock higher. If Kevin Sellers is still consulting then see a coordinated media push and customer announcements.

The pieces for success are coming together nicely. Anyhow that is my take. I'm happier than ever with this company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.