AXE 0.87% 57.0¢ archer materials limited

"I was only trying to understand your logic Arch.... And if you...

1. 4,552 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    "I was only trying to understand your logic Arch.... And if you now think the SP has a good chance of dropping further leading up to Xmas, I would have thought that selling at 15c would have been smart."

"HOPEFULLY sp will drop some over Xmas as it is my plan to buy back early next year"

this means exactly that, it also lends to the belief that I believe the sp will rise early next year. Why would I risk selling now. you seem very keen on this selling everything now story and buying back. judging by the sp your sentiment cant be that great so why dont you sell off all your shares if you feel thats such a great idea you keep bringing it up. (if you have any which I assume you do)

If reasons are opinions then I will keep certain opinions to myself.

For any of you other holders who really want to get a feel for whay is going on I would recommend calling HQ from time to time. GA and staff are all very friendly and happy to discuss what they can with you. They will give you imo genuine feeling for whats happening in the company. just imo a half hour chat is worth more then a ton of articles that you read on the benefits of graphite graphene etc etc. It is great to know what the macro climate holds and these article are interesting but each company has there own agendas and issues to deal with.
    But if you do call , dont post those feelings here cause you are bound to be stoned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.87%)
Mkt cap ! $145.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
59.5¢ 60.5¢ 56.0¢ $431.3K 738.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17490 57.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
59.0¢ 19835 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
57.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.52 %)
Open High Low Volume
59.5¢ 60.5¢ 56.0¢ 189136
Last updated 15.59pm 28/03/2024 ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.