MGX 2.38% 43.0¢ mount gibson iron limited

Djingo Not disclosing what they are looking at/interested in for...

1. 20,135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1929
    Djingo
    Not disclosing what they are looking at/interested in for very obvious reasons does not equal not having a LT strategy.
    I am all for distributing some of their cash, but I feel there will be more to be gained if they acquire a good undervalued asset. This will not prevent them from milking their remaining assets if the opportunity presents.

My strongly held view is that we will see some form of capital management post any insurance payout. I do think people maybe due to the desire to see a higher SP, overestimate the true benefit of capital management, specifically a distribution. I much prefer a Buy back vs a capital distribution. Perhaps I am more philosophical as my entry price is 20c and all I see is upside, and I love the safety net of the big cash balance, as even if it is dormant the stock will still get rerated on near term cash flow increases, but I also think people ( sometimes myself included ) execute armchair analysis that is way too simplistic. I know I have done a few deep dives into the numbers, worked to understand price adjsutments based on impurities and moisture, and spoken to company many times in the last two months, read many broker reports and I still feel that only now am I getting my head around the numbers with meaningful accuracy, and at the same time I feel my understanding is better than most here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
0.010(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $522.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.5¢ 44.0¢ 42.5¢ $627.9K 1.453M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19976 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 17500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
43.5¢
  Change
0.010 ( 2.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
42.5¢ 44.0¢ 42.5¢ 282963
Last updated 15.59pm 29/03/2024 ?
MGX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.