WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Story number 3 OK I have to paint a picture here, otherwise it's...

1. 5,592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    Story number 3
    OK I have to paint a picture here, otherwise it's sounds like BS
    I'll start with the daughters story and I'll change her name to Elizabeth Taylor or ET for short, and I pick this name because she's a real freaking show pony, never walks into a room if she can dance, if you know what I mean.
    After finishing high school, she did a teaching degree at uni and then 2 years at WAPA [ west aust. academy of performing arts ] all the while working in the cafe that I owned, the customers adored her, she kinda lights up a room. Now the whole time she was accumulating friends, at school at uni and at wapa as well as other kids that worked for me and even customers.
    After finishing at wapa, she and her boyfriend decided to tour around for a while, they lived in New York for 6 months and in Paris for 6 months before going to London for a year or more, making friends everywhere she went.
    OK my story
    After ET and her boyfriend left to travel, my partner and I decided to sell the cafe. All good for about a year until I got bored and started to look for another business, always wanting to stretch my abilities [ an no abdm I don't cook, I 'm an operations manager, I can't really boil water, but, I can completely turn a restaurant into a money maker ] I found a another few partners and we took on one of Perth biggest if not the biggest restaurants / tourist attractions in WA. This was exciting and fun.
    After about 6 months I decided I wanted ET to come home [ she had been gone for over 2 years ]
    it was freezing cold in the UK and it was summer in Perth, so I sent her a postcard picture of the restaurant which sits overlooking the beach and wrote on the back " just bought this, are you coming home " she was teaching in some school in some scussy part of London at the time. I found out later that after receiving my postcard she walked straight into the headmasters office and said SORRY, I GOTTA GO. She turned up unannounced at the restaurant about 3 weeks later. The year was 2001.
    WELL
    she was in her element, she started out as a waitress and after 6 months became a duty manager and after another 6 months became the restaurant manager, she is a natural.
    her boyfriend decided to do further studies and so worked at the restaurant semi fulltime, they married within a year.
    ET loved the customers and they loved her, including some very very well known locals, one of which might be the next PM if Tony Abbott gets tossed.
    ET's new husband [ boyfriend of 5 years ] family are heavily involved in local TV and used us all the time for backdrop stories on Today Tonight and ACA , ET loved it.
    One of her BFF's was now also running the PR department at channel 10 and so, was tasked to entertain any channel 10 program stars that were in Perth, hence Ronn Moss aka Ridge becomming a guest at our establishment on many occasions, he liked coming to Perth. The female customers used to squeal when he was there, literally squeal. On one visit I asked him what else he did in Perth and he said I'm going up to St. Georges Terrace to visit stock exchage, and so we talked about stocks, this was 2011.
    He asked for any mining stock tips, I told him I don't fancy miners, however, you can't go too wrong following Mark Creasy and so RM bought some SIR at 0.15 cents on my suggestion, with a stop loss. YES that's right, it went down and he got stopped out.
    ET decided after 10 years it was time to spread her wings and so they packed up and moved to Melbourne.
    It would take way too long to explain how she got there, but she is now GM of the most elite catering company in Victoria, poss. Australia. She travels around the world doing both big functions and small functions and yes, she has done 5/6 Royal weddings in Arabic countries.
    Her boss is fabulous ideas man and ET is a can do GM, a perfect combo. The company also controls quite a few marquees at the Melbourne Cup and in 2012 one of the Marquees guests included RM, who stunned all by giving ET huge hug and kiss and demanding a stocktip from me as SIR had just hit $3, she rang me and I gave him a small tech company I like Nearmaps, which was .04cents at the time.
    yes yes , you can see what's coming
    2 weeks ago while ET was doing a Royal Wedding in Saudi [ and boy that's a story and a half ]
    she came home via Dubai and was in the Qantas Lounge, or some such lounge and bumped into, yep, you guessed it RM.
    Wanting another stock tip, well guess who he got, go on , guess.
    Told him to use a stoploss, but after what happened with SIR, I don't think he will ever use a stoploss again.
    And so, it's pretty safe to say we have a" has been" daytime idol on our books, also told him to buy SK11 and promo the shite out of it in the US if he gets the chance.
    Sorry for spelling mistakes, I'm hungry.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.