TON Triton Agony Aunt thread

1. 7,432 Posts.
    Looks like a Siberian thread needs to be set up for NON holders, interested in Triton and it's place in the Graphite Sector, so can discuss various Issues without being trolled, flamed and baited and  getting one humming that great Eric Burdon and the Animals tune "Baby please don't let me be misunderstood'.
    Apparently the sensitive, rah rah TON clique suffer from a dose of Man Love of their Director Mr Brad Boyle and happily swig their Kool Aid of his waffle.
    Anyhow don't really , shouldn't have to resort to a completely separate thread for an individual share but the TONners are determined on having a Friends Only Share Thread where infer,hint, mention TON and Tesla in the same sentence, get 15 thumbs.
    I know a bit about AMG/GK and the Ancuabe Mine. I know a bit about Brad Boyle's "Plot". I've been "insider briefed" on the topic or rather have briefed the 'insiders' on the angles. Same  goes for YXGC and their Offtake and JV proposals.
    So @Bailey241 you appear to have an interest in the Deeper FA of Triton. I'm assuming you are doing research into possibly buying TON but see some negatives needed clarifying to make an assessment. Researching you shows you're also in MNS. As long as you do NOT have the motivation to promote MNS as the only,best share in Graphite like Wazbee or Matt whoever then I'll give you the GK Gist later. Answer your TON post here, later.

Perhaps for some continuity if you would transfer it here? POsting the Utube of Misunderstood by the Animals 60's would fit the theme too. Anyone? Friends/Lurkers of Siberia?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.