PER 2.47% 8.3¢ percheron therapeutics limited

To the Point

1. 4,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1817
    TO THE POINT

As you are all aware i have not been a lover of this Cr

I have been in constant touch with Mark over this from giving my initial response and predictions on the CR to Mark before the conditions were ever released,

My fears that i wrote to Mark prior to the release have all come to fruition

Ihave tried to get clarity on exactly how many companies are actually doing DD not only for myself but for all involved

I made a last ditch plea to Mark this week to come forward and clarify our situation.

Mark took my reservations to the board and the disclosure was denied by the board.

After the Ann of the closing of the SPP today it was obvious to me that my pleas had been ignored Hence i rang Mark yesterday to inform him that my support of the company as of today is no longer there.

Let me make it clear, that in no way what i am about to ask is in anyway to the detriment or for that matter directed at Mark directly

It is directed at the board overall

This is an extract from an eml which i sent Mark last night

The board have made their decision and in doing so I feel that I have no other means of being heard except for the use of my vote

Mark I have made my point

The board are asking shareholders to Contribute in the raising of capital

The Board have asked shareholders for permission to partake in the placement to the sum of an added $100,000 over and above their entitlement in the SPP.

In my opinion the Board are at an advantage with the knowledge they have, as in, how far these 12 companies are along in discussions.

The board are fully aware of just how many of these companies, ARE at this moment in time carrying out DUE DILLIGENCE

As a shareholder I am not privy to this information,

I believe if the board have knowledge at the time of going to market to ask for shareholders to invest,

If the knowledge the board hold could influence that holder’s decision to invest, yet is no way detrimental to any contract negotiations then that knowledge should be put forward to the market,

after all we are looking for a successful outcome in the SPP are we not

Holders sentiment is at an all time low because of non disclosure of the vital information that the board are reluctant to release ( for whatever reason)

and in doing so have put this whole cap raising in jeopardy with regards the take up of the $1.5 Mil

I have to ask myself what are the board thinking what is the motive,

suspicion is rife amongst holders.

I am expected to give the board my blessing with regards their wishes in the placement

Is this a level playing field

NO WAY

(Then my correspondence goes on at a personal level)

I have tried and tried, and i now see no other way to get the message across to the board,that we cannot be treated in this way

We do have a voice we have a vote and i am going to use that vote to try to restrict the board from picking up that extra $100k

Why should they buy in confidence,

When we are left wondering should i or shouldnt i, the difference being the possibility of a partner pre xmas and maybe some 8 months down the track

IT IS JUST NOT RIGHT

There are probably 30million votes out there unaprochable the rest is an open register

No matter how large or small your holding YOU CAN make a difference

Anyone interested in supporting this NO VOTE please drop me a line

[email protected]

I am more than happy to take up a conversation with any share holder that may have his or her reservations.

Time is running short before the AGM my pleas may be just to late or others just may not share my sentiment i know i am not the only one out there from the support others have already shown.

The Board need a wake up together we can make a difference.

GO ANP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.002(2.47%)
Mkt cap ! $74.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.2¢ $9.57K 112.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 124862 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 11000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
0.002 ( 0.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.3¢ 8.2¢ 31700
Last updated 15.55pm 28/03/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.