NMI 0.00% 1.1¢ northern mining limited

being a shareholder in NMI,s neighbour SAU,in my own personal...

1. 18 Posts.
    being a shareholder in NMI,s neighbour SAU,
    in my own personal opinion,i cannot see why NMI,s management
    dont take up SAU shortfall of 100million shares at 1.5c,
    (1.5million$)
    and consequently then enter into a mutually beneficial mining venture,to realize the value of the 20,ooo ou Au resource at the georges reward site south of the blair north resource on same lease adjoining SAU,s cannon trend Au resource of 100,ooo
    ou.
    the cannon lease resource would then fully funded for the proposed mining planned for 2014.
    originally when SAU was drilling the cannon area,it also drilled the NMI side of the co-adjoining georges reward deposit.
    So these two, have cooperated in the recent past,to identify a mineable,economic resource.
    with 20% or so of sau shares,nmi would not only benefit from SAU,s mining directly,but could easily extend the toll mining over the fence to include georges reward,
    another direct source of income for nmi.

Ive been thinking along these lines for a long time,and presume that i,m not the only person in the world with this idea.
    i wait for the announcement,and there is simply silence...on and on,
    On the NMI HC thread nobody seems to know what NMI are really upto...nobody knows why the SP maintains its strong performance.
    ANY announcement,particulary that NMI is moving from explorer to miner would not only justify the market cap but
    increase it further.
    With a 100m sau shares i,m certain the NMI big traders would have another company to play with and do the same with SAU,s SP,as has been achieved with NMI SP.

a win-win situation i would have thought.

so i keep waiting for logic and good sense to prevail,
    and for NMI to declare its intention finally.

again i reiterate,this is my personal opinion only,DYOR,

am i all alone in this imaginary world???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.