MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

Disclaimer; as previously posted the risks and uncertainties in...

1. 360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Disclaimer; as previously posted the risks and uncertainties in this stock are to high for me. But due diligence has me investigating some possibilities. The below is all blue sky thinking.

Employer DR Rick Freynman has clear reference to working with a CCTV company during London installs...

A company by the name of Viseum carried out some new tech CCTV installs in London. Connected?

Interestingly with this CCTV is accompanying software. The most interesting being "iVos Facerec"
    Which claims is the most advanced in the world.

http://www.viseum.co.uk/intelligent-video-analytics/face-recognition-software/

Now, if there is a possible connection between Rick and Viseum. Is there a possible link between "Anyvision" and the software Program iVos FaceRec.

Eylon is an entrapenuer who has tried a few different companies. His latest and current actually being called "Anyone" that it appears is run out of a building designed for Entrapenuers to mingle, "SOSA". Interestingly the address for Anyvision is the same as the SOSA building which there are photos of Eylon at on Instagram referring back to work and #anyone.

My current thoughts are that in collaboration / brainstorming with other Entrapenuers at SOSA under the company he owns called Anyone a link could have somehow been made between all these components.

Eylon looking for a business, Viseum looking for a way to market / fund their hardware. Pitched the sale of the software to another entity. The software is worth nothing if no one buys the hardware but the company is to big / out of money to sell themselves. Win / Win right? Eylon's new business spinoff "Anyvision" buys the software through a RTO with the knowledge it will be supported by Viseums hardware (some of which is existing) and who are now cashed up to make / install more hardware.

Crazy thinking right?

Goodnight

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.