CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

"I believe that CDU Management is trying there very best to turn...

1. 228 Posts.
    "I believe that CDU Management is trying there very best to turn this company around and do whats rite to get it into production, i also believe that the Chinese have now taken over and are calling all the shots"

I reckon the Chinese running the show is the only hope for Rocklands, quite frankly. I'm hoping they'll bring some common sense to the company and throw out the rediculous business models of the last 10 years. That is:

1. Scrap the geriatric mining fleet and contract the whole show out. SME, maintenance and operators.

2. Abandon the employ local only policy. It doesn't work for EHM, it was a total failure for CopperChem....CDU needs to bite the bullet and offer a FIFO package to the workforce, and then, and only then will they attract quality workers, who'll actually stay.

3. Sack the on site managers and appoint people with actual qualifications, that is, the geo who's not a geo, the mining manager with a Cert IV in Surveying, etc etc. They all have to go! No more putting hillbillies (and Tasmanians) in management positions, regardless of thier banjo skills. Hutch getting the chop is a good start. Maybe it's the start of a good cleanse of the Rocklands gene pool. It's badly needed.

4. Embrace the fundamentals of ISO 31000 and appoint (and keep) someone with half a clue about risk management and corporate governance, sustainability, and all that stuff that's been ignored for a decade. You never know, such a person may have the skills to proof read for spelling and grammar mistakes in corporate releases as well........

Really, I'd like to see Rocklands succeed, but while the current "make it up as you go along" business models and site management team are still in place, there's a snow flakes chance in hell. If the Chinese have got control of the company, well.......its a bit sad it's not Australian owned anymore, but there's at least a chance they'll do some of the above and actually produce some copper.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.