ECT 12.5% 0.5¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Hi, Ect was suggested to me, as a spec with potential about 3 or...

1. 2 Posts.
    Hi, Ect was suggested to me, as a spec with potential about 3 or 4 years ago; I looked into it back then , looked at the potential market , but alas I didn't see much of an upfront market for what was on the company's cardboard sandwich board.

For me it was one for the 5-10 year pile; to which I subsequently went on my way.

ESI was yet again mentioned to me over a quite beer about a month ago; it pricked my ear.

A friend and I, have began looking back into Esi, the market for the product and the progress to which the company seems to have made from when I first looked at the company.

It lead to reading a mountain of posts on this site and on another; both sites have provided some really good information, whilst also serving up some absolute tv series stuff between certain posters, but we drifted away from the other site some time ago as it only provided a one way traffic flow of stock hammering and regurgitation of the same questions, which had actually been answered, to the best of opposing posters ability; contrary to the bias down-ramping posters belief.

So market potential, economics, carbon reduction plans, potential cost savings, progress of the company considering now the company has DFT and patents in place and yes indeed Hotcopper amongst other things, have all been part of our research.

I do have to say, that if the company's updates say and those little fruits of information on the NMDC and NLC annual reports , whilst also considering the mentions on the Thermax and YES banks websites / published documents are to be believed; and as I consider myself as being a competent person, considering all these companies have mentioned a relationship with ESI; I consider them true, but as to what extent; we shall find out soon enough is my belief.

The progress to which the company appears to have made in such a very short period of time, which has been over the last two years, has been remarkable I feel; some of the posts by certain posters within this Esi forum has really been fantastic , we have drilled down into many of these posts, as they provide avenues to research and I have to say that much of the information is of our belief too.

Matmor for me, is the crown jewel and Coldry is a lip licking substitution for thermal coal and both, in India have astounding potential considering the massive reserves of lignite in Indian and the absolute mountains of tailings the country churns out.

For me, I really can't think of a better country for ESI to be focusing on and hats off to management to be fair. There appears to be some sort of misconception with regard to simple benefication and Matmor; the fact that Matmor moves into dealing with the filthiest of tailings product to which is outside the boundaries of benefication is fantastic. Pellets produced through benefication still require coking coal, where as Matmor just relies on lignite, I won't drag on with this, as those worth knowing it ,know.

It's been unfortunate that the stock has had its fair share of pumps and dumps in its time; but to be honest and in my opinion I can what the seed was for these; as I said at the start of this post, I saw potential, but for me the market wasn't there yet; not everyone was of this opinion of course, thus buying to early and have walked through the valley of death with this company and found themselves somewhat preyed upon. where there is belief there is potential, but there's also an avenue to exploit this belief, I don't think you need me to explain what I mean.

Fact is, right now it would appear ESI is on the cusp of something fantastic, the Indian market looks to have opened up and they possess an absolute abundance of feed stock for both of ESIs technologies and I feel these techs are game changers and will have significant impact on both focus industries within an economic powerhouse that's growing at a staggering rate.

I took great interest in the last two weeks trading, whilst also having the pump and dump tingle in my mind , but just taking the last two trading days into consideration; it would appear we may have had a holder with their pump and dump head on I.e they were expecting it to be dumped, whilst also under the belief that much of the buy side were indeed props; dump and get in later at a cheaper price, but of course they may also wished to exit after such a dragged out saga, who knows.

Then yesterday, we had $170k sold into the buy side between 11:00 to 11:10am of which some were actually sold into 1.2c, these sells were split near half and half over the ASX / Chi-x; then about $110k was actually purchased , taking it back up to 1.4 at close.

The reaction of the buy side, on both occasions ,by not evaporating and indeed recovering suggest that market interest may well be back and this ones ready to move forward; the pointers are indeed beginning to come out thick and fast, that the upgrading of resources is certainly on the cards; I really don't see a upgrading company within this sector at the present time poised better than ESI.

Considering the potential of these two techs and the Indian market opening up for them; the current share price is extremely cheap I think; a market cap of $200m ,should ECT strike a deal with these government owned Giants , would also be way very undervalued I feel.

Another point I feel that people need to consider, is the amount of mega companies the india government own in the sectors ESI focuses on is truly mind blowing.

I feel that holders of this one, will truly be rewarded. Exciting times ahead indeed

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $12.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.53K 323.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 12019827 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6718488 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ 1280913
Last updated 14.42pm 29/03/2024 ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.