UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Wow there are so many ways this could play out that's it really...

1. 115 Posts.
    Wow there are so many ways this could play out that's it really hard to know for sure which way it will go!
    From Indijo's great imput to TDA's, Writer, Rules, Swiss Gnome, etc etc I'm not sure!
    I'm tending to think along the lines of Indijo that Sanofi after having buddied up to Unilife for all of these years, are not going to let their competitors get more than they want from the trough! The Imperium product is the Golden Goose for Unilife in being able to set itself up re debt and cash in going forward and going on to becoming a great company!
    Obviously Sanofi would want the Imperium product big time, as would others, and if there are several majors interested in it, its got to be good for Unilife in fleshing out the best deal or could some Major come right over the top and offer a can't refuse T/O Price??
    One thing I know for sure and that is Shortall will drive the best outcome possible as its in his best interest first and everybody else's after that, ex The Company, The Customers and the SH's!
    Shortall knows he's finally holding a handful of aces with Imperium stamped on all of the cards!!
    I hope the big announcement comes soon!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.