The Pale Horse and Its Rider, page-3

1. 11,826 Posts.
    Ah, Taughtbuffet , now we are on the same page. You have acknowledged that something has been accomplished, just not all.
    You accept Jesus sacrifice replaced animal sacrifices. If that part of the 613 laws is no longer valid are we to pick & choose which are as does Bowral?
    You accept Jesus was also the High Priest(I think). Why not accept that his direction would be found in that part of the Scriptures that were written by Jesus disciples rather than the pre Christian writers?
    Now all that needs to be established is to whom has authority been delegated. Is it still Moses or has things moved on? If Moses no longer administers the law, to whom did Jesus delegate authority as under priests? - Acts 2:42
    In the context of the "conclusion of the system of things" (Mt 24:3) authority was also to be delegated. Why not visit JW.ORG & see the extensive feeding program under way.
    (Matthew 24:45) “Who really is the faithful and discreet slave whom his master appointed over his domestics, to give them their food at the proper time?
    That faithful slave is the channel through which Jesus is feeding his true followers in this time of the end. It is vital that we recognize the faithful slave. Our spiritual health and our relationship with God depend on this channel.—Matt. 4:4; John 17:3.
    We simply cannot go it alone any more than could individuals build their own ark in Noah's day.
    Check the historical record. Noah was rejected, Moses authority was challenged as was Jesus & then his appointed men. Even Jehovah's authority is now being challenged as happened in Egypt.
    Exodus 5:2) But Phar′aoh said: “Who is Jehovah, that I should obey his voice to send Israel away? I do not know Jehovah at all, and what is more, I will not send Israel away.”
    Soon that question “Who is Jehovah, that I should obey his voice?", is to be answered in an unforgettable way.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.