HGV 0.00% 4.9¢ hygrovest limited

Gilly+Ironhorse I think you both need to do more research into...

1. 132 Posts.
    Gilly+Ironhorse

I think you both need to do more research into the effects cannabis has on the human body vs opiods and the fact that you say there will be problems with litigation and possible class actions. If that is so then why don't we make opiods only available to those rare cases where necessary and required rather than prescribing it to those with minor pain issues, leaving them susceptible to addiction.

Cannabis has one of the lowest addiction rates and does not effect the brain in terms of psychosis in those who have healthy brains to begin with. The only known link to psychosis that I have found is where the patients have had an underlying psychological issue.

Cannabis has mistakenly been linked to depression and psychosis issues. Where as now doctors are prescribing it for PTSD which is a serious psychological issue.

20+ states in the USA have legalised medicinal use of medicinal cannabis.

Where are the class action lawsuits you assure us are a possibility? I have heard of none.

Don't buy into the propaganda from the 20's. There are studies coming out day by day reinforcing what I have said in this post and previously. Quit being ignorant.

DANS LAW. It is coming and no amount of down ramping with disproved information will slow this down.

NUTS

DYOR
    Last edited by 6numbnuts6: 01/03/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.9¢ 4.6¢ $8.475K 181.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31134 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 425037 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.