FAR 1.23% 40.0¢ far limited

PJ...its as if you are making a point that management have...

1. 341 Posts.
    PJ...its as if you are making a point that management have somehow ruined FAR...For the life of me I cant see what the problem is...If you constantly worry about the day to day share price then worry...but dont blame management for somehow damaging FAR.

As someone else pointed out recently. They have found oil and they are going about the job of proving it up. They have a drilling plan and they have money and they have made it clear they would like to raise more money on the back of proving more oil.

If they dont prove up anymore oil then it wouldnt matter what the starting point of the CR was at.

Traders will play the SP as they do with every other stock and we have clearly seen what has been driving down/up the SP of oilers ....the oil price?

If you think management are somehow to "blame"for the SP reaching the lows that we have recently seen so that they could get better option prices then maybe you should be thanking them because if Ben somehow gained by getting his shares at a cheaper price then you have also had the same opportunity....everyone gets another go at getting FAR shares at a cheaper price before the real action starts.. Win-Win.

I dont subscribe to the theory that management wrangle the SP by not releasing information. I feel that Ben could afford to buy all his share options and at the time Cath couldnt.....we have discussed this non-stop and it wont change a thing. Getting up management at meetings about their options is always the prerogative of a SH but its just downright rude to throw it in their faces based on SP theories.

I clearly understand what Cath meant by .."the SP will look after itself " because the context of it was always meant to be associated with "the drill bit will do the talking".....and thats fair enough for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $36.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.5¢ 40.0¢ $464.8K 1.155M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 119733 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
40.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.23 %)
Open High Low Volume
40.0¢ 40.5¢ 40.0¢ 68198
Last updated 14.47pm 28/03/2024 ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.