XSO 1.45% 3,123.6 s&p/asx small ordinaries

Yes. SHE was just poor trading (anticipating a pullback at...

1. 13,097 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    Yes. SHE was just poor trading (anticipating a pullback at resistance to get in cheaper) and hopefully an uncharacteristic move from us.

I think that's a great strategy though, waiting for the confirmed break. Saves having funds tied-up. The only time where it might pay to get in early is with stocks that are illiquid and you NEED to take the shares when you can get them to achieve your desired entry and also shells, where a significant Ann could put them in a TH at any time. But in general, sure. Makes sense. I guess I'm still holding some RFT because the momentum looks OK and it's not fundamentally expensive - just not as cheap.

Can I ask, Strauss. Were you already friends with a number of HC members prior to joining or did you just stumble on the site? The more i listen and read, it seems there's a lot of chatting going on behind the scenes and I'm sure a lot of brokers covertly involved in HC not to mention syndicated buying. That's not directed at you BTW, just find it interesting, the dynamics of HC as whole.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.