RHK 4.41% 71.0¢ red hawk mining limited

I was about to post a comment on previous thread but it was...

1. 2,820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1406
    I was about to post a comment on previous thread but it was closed. I don't think should cause mods problems so have posted here (FMSU relevant)................
    Interesting discussion (on the Robert Kennedy thread) and to an extent not too dissimilar to one earlier this year.
    AO had previously suggested he had ideas which could progress FMS, many of the players knew who he was and he was open to contact from FMSU. Some posters on here did not trust him and obviously still don't, however many seemed to see hidden messages which I have to say weren't obvious to me ( I don't get concerned if not every message is sweetness & Light).
    I live well away from any of the major capitals and am not privvy to any industry inside info or scuttlebutt so have to take things at face value and try not to "read between the lines" too much.
    BUT - a couple of things have concerned me re above exchanges. Reading the posts (mods haven't made it easy - but you can find some modded posts if you look hard enough) there is an inference that there still hasn't been any contact between the parties and opinions may be based on what has been told by others
    Obviously it is hard to know what is true on HC and I applaud (& support) the efforts of Matt & FMSU, however if someone is to be portrayed as a dark force I hope they have been afforded the opportunity to explain their position, particularly "if" there is a chance it can help.
    Not having a shot at anyone, just trying to separate the wheat from the chaff.................................

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.0¢
Change
0.030(4.41%)
Mkt cap ! $140.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
68.0¢ 71.0¢ 68.0¢ $7.901K 11.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 66.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
71.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.06pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.