Testicle Disorder!!!

1. 217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Column 1
    Column 1

A wealthy benefactor to a Testicle Disorder Hospital was being shownaround the hospital.During her tour, she passed a room where a male patient wasmasturbating furiously."Oh my GOD!" screamed the woman. "That's disgraceful! Why is he doingthat?"The doctor who was leading the tour calmly explained, "I'm very sorry thatyou were exposed to that, but this man has a serious condition where histesticles rapidly fill with semen, and if he doesn't do that at least fivetimes aday, he'll be in extreme pain and his testicles could easily rupture.""Oh, well in that case, I guess it's okay," said the woman...As they passed by the next room, they saw a male patient lying in bedwhile a nurse performed oral sex on him.Again, the woman screamed, "Oh my GOD! How can THAT be justified?"Again the doctor spoke very calmly: "Same illness, better health fund.." ------ End of Forwarded Message
    Column 1
    0 This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.
    Column 1
    0 This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.
    [/table]

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.