RHK 4.41% 71.0¢ red hawk mining limited

I believe the hardest parts of the overall process is...

1. 747 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I believe the hardest parts of the overall process is infrastructure, port access & obviously government approvals...
    The good news we have the port access ..
    A really good resource which extends outside the original pit design with higher grades than before..
    Now waiting on the government approval for rail which our md says will happen before the end of the year,
    i believe once this happens it will open many doors including investment in my opinion..
    I hear people mention our management I know that's highly important and I see what many think of them but man they're on a good wicket!!!
    I know fe prices are not the best but if you have a look at when fmg 10 years just started their infrastructure iron ore prices were around $40 to $50 dollar mark you would think they were crazy ..
    The price model we have seems good ...global consumption is ever increasing even though media tells you otherwise see for yourself ...
    add the total production of vale rio Bhp & fmg and look at the total global consumption which gradually rises too and you will see there is a good market for it and also remember one thing it's a finite resource especially the qualility that's around it just does not grow back! ...the funny part about statistics they mention increase production but don't include increased consumption and also fail to mention companies that will not go through expansion due to low fe prices and not being economical viable...
    hey what do I know there's companies like Goldman Sachs that get paid millions to tell you how to invest more accurately ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.0¢
Change
0.030(4.41%)
Mkt cap ! $140.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
68.0¢ 71.0¢ 68.0¢ $7.901K 11.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 66.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
71.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.06pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.