UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

I gotta say it will be an absolute miracle if we get out of this...

1. 427 Posts.
    I gotta say it will be an absolute miracle if we get out of this and re coup anything, I'd have to say that in 99.9%
    of the time when other specy stocks I have been in have gone down similar paths with sp tanking for months on end and then followed by silence from the company ,delaying tactics before reporting of results or reports that have been highlighted as possibly problematic for wat ever reason etc it has ended badly and mostly very badly.

These guys continue to fail to meet deadlines and dig themselves an even deeper hole whilst providing the market with zero assurance that anything is under control or good in any way. In my eyes the only reason you would do this given the timeframe of what has transpired and still is would be because there is nothing positive they can say.We wait, but if history is an indication then imo we are up sheet creek with our paddle hanging out of our blurter.

Investors have been absolutely betrayed by this board, total incompetence with every single thing we have endured from past and present management and there NON disclosure of everything that would be deemed as keeping the market informed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.