Not political per se - but majority of pollies all telling us...

1. 8,527 Posts.
    Not political per se - but majority of pollies all telling us we're racists! Disgraceful. And, Sydney Swans hierarchy and Mr. Adam Goodes, you know full well that about 14 years ago, Sydney Swans conceived and promoted a "Boo a Roo" campaign, when they didn't like the fact that North Melbourne (Kangaroos) were schedueld to paly a few home games in Sydney, to put theit toe in the Sydney water, so to speak.

The AFL totally hypocritical, knowing this too.

SO - it was OK to spruik that the crowds booed the Roos - when they played in Sydney - but NOT OK _and we're all racists!) to boo Mr. Goodes - because he's gone all anti-white in an amazing turn of reverse racism, speaking out against "whitey" as beig murdrous invadering thugs 0 with the Fisrt fleet - then the little girl being singled out - dobbed in - marched off like some criminal - and falsely imprisoned away from any famly contact for two hours - and finally his agressive, belligerent, and agressive "throw the spear I'll kill you" act. Not endearing himself to us.

And, to makes things worse - a teamate does the same - next week.

This reverse racism is EXACTY why Tony Abbott does not want a diiiiivisive Australian Constitution. Compartmentalised - according to what - some "ownership" perception? No one owns ANYTHING on this planet. We come - and we go. Forever. For surely this country is "US" - and not, "Them - and US?" And most of us honor all morally inspiring cultures - including the Aboriginal.

AFL making the whole thing worse - now they have a multicultural round coming up. Yet more of their stupid social engineering and Nanny State mind manipulating.

Once upon a time - we all just went to the footy - and had a good time. I find the avergae Aussie has heaps of love for their fellow man or woman. Regardless of race or ethencity. The so-called "working class" are, most often, the salt of the earth. The first ones to rush in and help someone in distress.

Aussies are NOT rabid racists, as some people try to imagine them - this wrong view only in some people's own warped minds or imaginings. Most of us are NOT racist, ad resent being told that we are, incessantly. But we want this country's future to be based on love and cohesion - all ONE~ Not based on some flawed document - drawn up on a basis of race hate and division, and skin color prejudice.

Tha some politicians ad media commentators would actually fan the flames of racial hatred for the furtherance of their own political ends - has to be the absolute and utter total PITS of moral degradation.

The ABC are doing it. The AFL are too. As are most of the pro-Left majority media. It's sick, sick. sick. I woke up one day recnelt, to find that I was classed "racist!" As was most of Australia - if we believe this Leftist inspired garbage.

Yes, Sydney Swans - and your employee - Mr. Goodes - YOUR (hypocritical) Club started "Boo the Roo" - remember - not very nice! Is it.

And now you all act "hurt" - "insulted" and "put upon!".

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.