So you can't post any examples then ? No surprise there ....

1. 35,008 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    So you can't post any examples then ? No surprise there .

Nothing wrong with people posting their buys/sells whatever . This is a discussion forum not a bragging ( BS ) forum .When someone posts a one liner with a ' sitting pretty ' comment I get a bit suss . If that person then cannot post the details of the deal that enables him to be in that position I get more suss .

Previously , people who have bought and sold have posted the deets on here and good luck to them if they have made some money .

Heard it all before . " Made millions now I just work for fun , don't need the money , have magical crops that get top dollar for 10 minutes work , bought at the bottom , sold at the top , now I'm laughing etc " .

All this from a poster that posted 50 times in the first 2 hours yesterday and a 150 posts in 12 hours . Yeah , I'm sure he's genuine .

Once again , you're making incorrect assumptions . I'm neither bull nor bear . Simply an investor that likes to keep an eye on the market , hence my interest in discussing property with other investors. It's a pity that there are very few investors on here to discuss property with .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.