TZL 0.00% 2.0¢ tz limited

I don't think the bounce is that surprising, clearly someone was...

1. 4,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 445
    I don't think the bounce is that surprising, clearly someone was selling out over the past few weeks and they appear to be done now, which is also supported by some positive indicators on the weekly chart with the slow stoch starting to turn.

Always surprised at the complaints about the lack of announcements, MB and KT have shown very little interest over the journey announcing contract wins, unless significant long term deals, they simply don't bother with the smaller or medium size deals.

Ricoh will take a while to build the pipeline, but hard to be negative on the partnership at this point, considering it only went live in April, won't really know how well its travelling till early next year I figure.

Hope the US sales team are still kicking goals in the corporate market and securing opportunities like the Nike one below for both mail and day locker solutions! Once Day Lockers start selling in reasonably volumes in the States, along with residential sales for PAD, that is when I think the market starts to pay more attention and hopefully by then, TZ have announced the new markets they are targeting to generate revenue from existing IP / products

http://www.oregonlive.com/playbooks-profits/index.ssf/2014/11/nike_will_build_two_office_bui_1.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.135M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.