LOM 0.00% 11.5¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Fair enough, hammo, I asked for it! I did apologize in advance...

1. 9,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1344
    Fair enough, hammo, I asked for it! I did apologize in advance to shellies, whose skin may be thicker than you imagine. Of course, his story was interesting, but really not relevant to LOM, I thought.
    My motivation was just that yes, all eyes are on LOM, but there's no reason whatsoever for LOM or its holders to be gawping at others in the space, such as De Beers. They are only watching us in case we have success in our kimbo hunt, which isn't known yet, it'll certainly cause a stir if we do, but their interest will soon evaporate if we don't, certainly no need for us to fret about them; if we are going to fret at all, then it should be about progress over at LOM and how much we should know about it - precious little ATM after months of work.
    World-wide diamond shortage? ROFLMAO, that's the first time I've read about that, care to point me in the right direction for further reading on the shortage subject?
    Anyway, I'm just a little fed up with being kept in the dark about the progress of the KL, and all the things that were supposed to be happening in the September Quarter, or early October, about which nothing has been reported. I'm fully aware that there will be a Quarterly within the next week, but I've NEVER read a Quarterly that had anything of importance in it that hadn't already been announced, so that's not a lot of time left for any pre-Quarterly announcements - maybe they are not coming.
    Like everyone else invested here, I'm hoping we get a raft of news starting tomorrow morning, but no signs of much enthusiasm in the market place recently.
    Am I being unreasonably demanding, again?
    B22.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $6.454K 56.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 99906 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 166986 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.44 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ 29147
Last updated 15.59pm 28/03/2024 ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.