QFX 0.00% 0.1¢ quickflix limited

bit defensive Kat, maybe you took me wrong... I was actually...

1. 5,025 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2255
    bit defensive Kat, maybe you took me wrong... I was actually agreeing with you... I'm seemingly bearish on this stock at the moment and I'm here... for a different reason though. just seeing if I'm missing something, giving those a chance that are bullish to show me something that I may be missing

I'm a big fan of the technology today with online streaming and what the entertainment world has to offer at the ease of a button ... the only reason I'm here is to compare QFX with competition to see if there is a slight chance they could make decent revenue... the only way I see this happening is for them to offer more recent releases in there base package deals, to have to pay per view for more recent stuff is just going to be an advantage to the likes of remote population, and being remote were not talking millions of people, so it obviously limits the revenue potential..

I read some reviews that compared the current 4 online streamers, and many said that the base package on QFX streamed mostly 10year old + flicks.... many seemed to cancel there subscription prior to there free trial... so for me that rings alarm bells... the current revenue is not enough to sustain growth in the company, they need to have enough funds to increase there licences for more recent releases to satisfy customers needs... IMO that is as simple as it is...

sometimes dog stocks like this one can surprise you and pull a rabbit out of a hat, so I cant help but on look... for what its worth I actually appreciated your insight... however in regards to your opinion on the rubbish penny stocks, I have to say they are my main money maker, I personally love them, they have potential to make massive gains, where as bluechip etc your lucky to make small gains unless you trade it daily to take advantage of small daily gains... if it bothers you so much, look away and focus on what your in to... not hard really is it, sounds like it would be better for your blood pressure....lol, jokes, you can smile cant you?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.