CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

Stop rubbishing Bluegen

1. 20 Posts.
    All the wonderful reports I read on this forum about this stock I just can't believe anyone could have a bad word to say about Bluegen. It's a great aussie invention that has had to take itself offshore because of the shortsightedness of the Aussie investor. Lets just take a quick look at the companies history.
    Founded in 1992 by the CSIRO and bankrolled by the Australian taxpayer for 12 years I thought it a bit premature that their funding be cut. Thank goodness for the ASX and the foresight investors had in 2004 for chipping in 200 million for a piece of the action. 8 more capital raisings later they're still at the forefront of this technology - world leaders in fact.
    Now 22 years on the company is still in its infancy and needs our support more than ever. Sure there are a few minor issues like reliability and commercial viability but in time these should surely rectify themselves. What better place than the EU to market this product where subsidies are plentiful
    The total amount invested to date is only around the 500 million mark. Surely we can keep up the support and turn this stock into a world leader!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.