AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

The SIG formally invited Axiom to re-apply. This re application...

1. 3,358 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1732
    The SIG formally invited Axiom to re-apply. This re application was presented as official formalities and correct processes of awarding contracts and grant's nationally are being defined in each Gov Dept's. Our Application for the mining rights for Isabel will no doubt probably need further information or protocols. Until the SIG have completed these correct procedures and protocols to comply with the CoA transcripts one can assume the re-application process is incomplete until further notice. For all we know there might NOT be any further information needed by Axiom to the Government but until then we await the SIG in formally commencing correct "expressions to mining processes" and Axiom are prepared to assist the SIG if our application is deemed incomplete providing all necessary information asked for including consultation, if needed.
    From my understanding the official process ignition was to be around late in May but this was an educated assumption by myself.
    Axiom have the backing of the Indigenous hence an EOI can be issued to begin SAA processes once the SIG fully commissions and implements the new national tendering process. How long will this process take to complete is anyone's guess.
    ciao for now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.