SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi theone, I don't think about it that much if at all. To me, it...

1. 10,494 Posts.
    Hi theone, I don't think about it that much if at all. To me, it could mean anything or nothing.

I do see why some are upset that SDL management slip that in the preso without any explanation.

Late 2015 could be Sept, just as mid 2015 could be July.

My buddy reckons it's negotiation posturing telling the Chinese (with backing and support from Cameroon and Congo) we can take our time to finalize financial close with a fully debt funded outcome (where China plays no role in the future of Mbalam-Nabeba - if they want it they need to pay the right price) or it cold be a signal to the Chinese and "others" that with Wafin on board we may just have other avenues to plug the debt funding short-fall and it will take a bit more time.

Practically, finalizing asset equity deal is the pre-req for any financial close. Once we know the ownership structure, the rest will follow. The debt funding that Standard Bank cobbles together may not even be needed depending on who are our equity partners.

The Fluor decision and the terms tells me whoever owns the mines may just do it themselves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.