AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

"AC come on... naming the number of shares Kalenn is a bit...

1. 4,654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "AC come on... naming the number of shares Kalenn is a bit rough...especially as you do NOT know and you took it from a case study spreadsheet he gave out to help us all."

That's my point gus, I never did say I knew. And you are right - I don't know! How would I know?

My post - sadly now moderated - was all flippancy and never claimed to be a statement of fact. The number of shares - referencing a publicly released s/sheet - was all part of the exaggerated tone of my post.

Perhaps some people have protested too much - to quote Shakespeare - and are wound up tighter than a spring coil?

This is a chat forum....a point best remembered by those who sometimes confuse this website as being ASX, ASIC, Hansard, a court of law or a testimony under oath.

We are allowed dissenting views.
    We are allowed to be flippant.

We are allowed to thrust and parry
    We are allowed to cheer for our favourite stocks...analyse them, share observations and projections
    And we are also allowed to laugh at the stupidity of people who invest more than they can afford to lose on speculative punts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.