AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Yes rorter my thoughts are that it was all over before that...

1. 3,287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Yes rorter my thoughts are that it was all over before that capitulaion ann on June 30th. The recent discussions have had me looking in the rear vision mirror and seeing that video taken at the official opening on June 25th in a totally different light now. There was IG striding out of the plane hand outstretced to someone; Heathgate's Dave looking relaxed and confident making that infamous, anodyne comment about courts being there to settle differences, and later shots of him again chatting amiably to our MD who was respectfully one step behind.

A good PR exercise of course. No more dirty linen in public but they had it in the bag I'd say. Everyone saving face as, we were told, the crucial evidence that would have lost us the case was provided to AGS on the 24th. ... Everything sealed in confidentiality clauses so tightly that we as shareholders will never know.

Just my thoughts looking back. And now I'll really try to keep my focus on the road ahead .

PS: As IG exercised those options at 15cents later in 2015 it does seem likely we'll get a min of 3 c back ... Or ???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.