IVR 0.00% 4.1¢ investigator resources ltd

Hi Spec-hope..... Do you remember 2 brothers - the Bunker-Hunts...

1. 4,781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 821
    Hi Spec-hope.....

Do you remember 2 brothers - the Bunker-Hunts (billionaires- when a $bil meant something I think the 1970's) They  tried to corner the silver market.  The price went against them and they went 'belly-up' Big story at the time. Lost an massive fortune, mostly theirs I think. (maybe worth a look under their name on the Inet). I believe they bought the phyical and paper (backed)

I have read many stories since and the latest seems to be that one or a number of Big (for now anyway) hedge funds or Investment Banks may have shorted the silver market and appears they may be trying to keep the silver price low so over time (their hope anyway)   they may get most physical cover to at least not look like 'pure gooses'. In their eyes anyway. This is My Humble Opinion....from snippets gathered and now -mind recalled.

Now what I have just said is purely speculative IMHO  based on bits and pieces of print verbals etc ... No one seems to be able to prove a thing..so please DYOR....(good luck)

I agree with your comment that silver (physical) is in short supply and from my understanding-has been for some time.   Seems that the paper (backing) stuff is not. I would like to see a big call on 'physical silver' .. Sepccie ----have you got a coupla $bil to give it a go. My wife and I are now looking for our next $ 25,000,000 ------we have given up hope on the first $24,800,000

Silver is/was used in solder(computers phones medical items etc etc was in photostat  ((but not now I believe))  -to best of my knowledge ) but as its price is expensive compared to to other materials - eg Tin (Sn I think) at about $us 20k per ton v silver $us( massive in comparison), other materials have mostly replaced it.

One wonders about the 'so call big boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' market movements (oops nearly said manipulation?? pardon me) We plebs -minnows-bottom feeders have little idea what happens at the top - The rarefied air mob.

Also one must wonder ----- Seems the more edumacated (educated ) we become the less we know. Also added to that the now society of 'we must have instant gratification '

All one can say =hang on enjoy the ride to ???  and good luck!!!

Keep safe

The Thantom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $64.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.2¢ 4.0¢ $9.921K 244.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 648378 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 107650 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.50 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ 74950
Last updated 15.38pm 29/03/2024 ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.