GUN 0.00% 1.1¢ gunson resources limited

Only a few weeks ago when a big buy would appear it was taken...

1. 237 Posts.
    Only a few weeks ago when a big buy would appear it was taken out and now over these last few days it hasn't happened.

What's actually interesting as well is our new MD hasn't been MD for 12 months and yet and he has already amassed 9.3 million shares (making him No. 4 on the top twenty list) with buying on market and participating in the rights issue. The reason I think this is of significants is that, these shares were not given to him and he's actually invested over $200,000 of his own money, that's something I rarely see from directors of these types of companies.

Also I would like to know about our major share holder he was the one making the push for the change of MD gets what he wants and yet doesn't support the company in the rights issues and is rather quiet on all fronts.

This company has three to four things going for it.

1. The Coburn project. Plain and simply ready to go.
    2. The Copper project if Xstrata were not taken over by Glencore they would still be in there and there is Terrace mining still there with the other copper project and positive things happening there as well.
    3. The nickel project and find this project to be a wild card cause if Gunson can get someone to farm in this can cause great excitement. Nickel is currently in favour and the last time it was, was back in 2006 and raced all the way to $50K a tonne. Not saying it will happen this time round but at it's current price not to bad.
    4. The tenant creek project don't really think much of it at all. Except if the government is giving away money take it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GUN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.