GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

all4, you are on fire, with your simple guru one liners: "Debt...

1. 5,352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 571
    all4, you are on fire, with your simple guru one liners: "Debt that cannot be repaid will not be repaid."

Greece cannot and more importantly if they could, WOULD NOT, pay their debt. Hence, according to your formula, the Greek debt will not be repaid.

Similarly, most countries in the world will NOT repay their debt. The USA will never, never repay their debt unless they simply print more money and pay directly to the debtors.

In fact, I will bet you, Australia will never, never repay their debt. It takes a stomach of the electorate to take less from the pollies and pay back. But, I for one, am not going to pay back what the pollies and their mates stole from the Country. Let Gillard and Rudd and Hawke and Howard and all the bums give up their freebie pensions and freebie travel. Let all the landlords who got rich using negative gearing pay back the tax breaks they got (by making ME pay more taxes because they paid less year after year).

You can see why a big problem is coming. The top 1% have gouged and stolen (legally, mostly, because they made laws to make THEIR theft legal). And the top 1% will ask the 99% to pay for their immorality.

For example. The ATO has told UBER drivers to start collecting GST. YET the actual GST law in Australia says if you take under $50,000 in, then you are exempt of GST. So some dummy in the ATO has decided 'let us get the little guys driving on UBER, because trying to make google pay their fair share is too hard'.

Now, I have a spare room in my house. I actually lease my flat. And I lease out the room on airbnb. And the ATO now say they want me to declare my 'income'. Well, since I get less 'rent' than I pay out in rent and expenses, I run at a loss. Yet the ATO somehow thinks if I pay $900 for a flat, then rent one room for $400, I have made $400 profit. Dummies.

A couple years ago my wife was in tears from the ATO because she stuff on ebay. She sold $70,000 of stuff, that she paid $60,000 for. And her expenses, when she had to do all the paperwork, were over $20,000. So her 'business' was running at 10k loss a year. I told ATO she had a hobby. All they could see was $70,000 of sales on ebay. Somehow the ATO thinks my wife obtains goods for FREE and sells them for $70,000 with no expenseses even to do this. She has a freaking hobby buying and selling second hand goods - to get a bit of pocket money.

So, since the ATO has decide to go after pocket money, should I dob in the little girl at Bondi Beach that sold me a cupcake and lemonade a few weeks ago from the front of her house. I paid $2 for cupcake and lemonade. I will guess the ATO thinks the cupcake fell, like manna, from the sky. And a car drove by squishing a random lemon to make free lemonade. And the evil 11 year old girl is running a black market cheating the govt out of their GST and taxes.

Honestly, debt came from corruption. And the corrupt want honest people to pay it back. Geez.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.