TZL 0.00% 2.0¢ tz limited

Hi I have been following another stock ECG; Sinosong has...

1. 38 Posts.
    Hi

I have been following another stock ECG; Sinosong has inundated the ECG message board with similar messages and tactics that he/she is using on the TZL message board.

I have contacted HotCopper who understand Sinosong 'may well have an agenda' (he has posted 100s of comments with his login only about TZL and ECG whilst not being a holder), although Hotcopper are powerless to act unless we 'report' Sinosong when he posts information that is not compliant with their terms and conditions.

The terms and conditions can be found here: http://hotcopper.com.au/help/terms

IMO, Sinosong generally breaches the usage terms of section 6, specifically underlined below:
    1. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
    2. forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
    3. disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to "scroll" faster than other users of the Service are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges;
    4. harass another member; or

Unfortunately, Hotcopper does not have a blocker function like Facebook,

Good Luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.135M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 19.00pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.