"TJ, please stop making things up otherwise I will think you are...

1. 9,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    "TJ, please stop making things up otherwise I will think you are just a trouble maker or worse."

I'm not making things up, mainholm, you suggested Adkins said there were "blended" anodes.  Where does he say that?  He suggests "even in blend proportion,  they are introducing their cousins in Chalieco to a world of serious potential pain."

"If Chalieco is going to start using graphite in anodes, even in blend proportions, they are introducing their cousins in Chalco to a world of serious potential pain."

If you want to pick so called flaws, please substantiate what those flaws are.  If you are suggesting the flaw is that Chalieco was going to produce "blended" anodes from SYR graphite, then there is no flaw because that's not what he said.

You pathetically TRY to "pick flaws" in the comments made by Paul Adkins (someone who has worked in the aluminium industry in both Australia & China) - based on your inability to grasp what he is saying.  If you don't even understand what he is saying, how can you pick flaws that are believable???

You  "pick flaws" in the comments made by Jon Hykway (a scientist and researcher who has been on top of energy storage/batteries for longer than anyone I have come across) based on what prime1 says!!!  Get a grip son, you need to go out more see what else prime1 is up to on other forums - now that what I call sad.

I don't start fires, mainholm, I ask hard question - there is a difference.  If you cannot deal with those questions, so be it.  If you want to challenge people, who are regarded in their field as "knowledgeable", please put up a little more of an argument than the fluff you have here and let us know what credentials you have to pick those flaws.  You are an anonymous poster.  The people you try to denigrate are those who have put their identity/comments up for scrutiny - they put their money where their mouth is - you have not.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.