CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Oz at 80c p/s I have the equivalent of about 10 cartons of crown...

1. 46,260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8498
    Oz at 80c p/s I have the equivalent of about 10 cartons of crown lager left in cdu after I followed M & G and Bermudas lead to do an Elvis and leave the building on the chart death cross around $4. So no I wont be going to the meeting but I have a couple of friends going so I will get a full report.

I understand what you are saying but Scorps 100 shareholder group with the 50m voting block have said they have no confidence in the current board particularly given they went with Rich Lead over the U.K mob which the shareholder group appeared to favor - I cant understand why they are voting yes to ratify the issue of yet another 15% ?? as many have said why not just sell the stockpile to Glencore instead of more dilution .

On my math the 5 amigos ( O.W , Sino, New Apex, Infinitus , Rich Lead ) plus Shinefly , Haitong, Lippo Secuities ,Focus Sun and smaller sundry Chinese punters already have 55% of the company - what if the board vote to issue another 15% to one or several of the above or perhaps even another new H/K shelf company - - ?? only O.W at 19.9% cant take any more stock
    Last edited by h00ts: 26/11/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.